- Service experience in restaurants;
- Team leadership experience.
- known as never letting any details behind, about people or about the environment;
- optimistic and curious about challenges and obstacles that arise;
- Reliable and accountable (and proud of it!);
- Open to new ideas, not judging and willing to include everyone;
- always seeking to develop your own potential;
- focused on physical, mental and intellectual balance.
- taking charge of things;
- problem-solving from A to Z;
- being trusted by others;
- having to ensure a smooth running of operations like to our most precious asset, the clients.
The floor manager is eyes, arms, heart and head of the general manager when he/she isn't on the floor. The floor manager takes care of operations on the floor, from welcoming guests, to service, until the clients leave the restaurant. He/She ensures a good flow between the kitchen and the floor. He/She assists or takes on some administrative tasks from the general manager like purchasing, inventory management or product rotation.
Apply below by mentionning the posted position!