Full-time and part-time
LOV is looking to fill several cook positions of all levels for all of its establishments.
As a cook, you will be responsible for:
- Set up your station.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications;
- Learn new techniques such as preparing makis for the opening of our new vegan sushi counters;
- Prepare dishes according to LOV standards;
- Use standard kitchen equipment in a healthy and efficient manner;
- Clean and maintain the station by maintaining safety and sanitation standards;
- Relevant experience as a cook (a strong asset);
- Know how to read and interpret the technical technical recipes and guidelines;
- Autonomous, fast and efficient;
- Curious and open-minded;
Working at LOV is:
- Contributing to a true 100% Canadian "success story";
- Making vegan cuisine accessible to all;
- Meeting inspiring and inspired people;
- And above all, putting wellness in our client's plate as we would do in ours!
Base salary according to the salary scale + tips